Our consultancy activity covers a diversity of studies addressing the challenging needs of our clients in terms of reliability and safety of energy production, transmission, distribution and supply, cost efficiency of energy supply, energy quality, or other specific needs.
- Configuration and connection study for 600 MW Wind Farm Dobromir;
- Settings calculation for 400 / 110 / 30 kV Wind Farms Rahmanu;
- Power connection study for 97,5 MW Wind Farm Crucea;
- Power grid automation study for CCPP Petrobrazi;
- Study to identify potential CCPP projects in Romania;
- Due diligence for 450 MW Wind Farm Independenta;
- Risk assessment study for 50 MW WPP Pecineaga 2.
Verbund, Poyry, Statkraft, OMV Petrom, Wien Energie, Petrolarm, Erste.
Configuration and connection study for 600 MW Wind Farm Dobromir
- Our role:
Design of the connection grid for the 600 MW wind generation in 400 kV;
Consultancy related to check of technical capability of various wind generators;
Consultancy for setting up the technical connection permit application folder.
- Scope of work:
Configuration of the wind generators connection grid;
Analyze of proposed generators against the specific requirements of regulation in force and issue the technical data sheet;
Define solutions for 400 kV grid connection.
Clients: ENROM, PETROLARM, WIND&EARTH | Contractor: PETROLARM