Selectra Energy Solution software platform is an integrated solution aimed at supporting the operations and the management decision processes of an energy supply company acting in complex and evolving markets.
The software platform meets the specific needs of an energy supply company to continuously centralize information from multiple sources, process large amount of data and generate complex reports for all interested parties on the energy markets.
- Yearly, monthly and day-ahead load profiles for energy consumption and acquisition;
- Load profiles integration and energy data exchange with the relevant operators.
Current operations support:
- Hourly energy consumption data updates;
- Customer consumption self-supervision via web interface in real time.
- Load actual consumption profiles and energy data exchange with the relevant operators.
- Activity support by integrating in the system relevant commercial details of each contract.
- Activity support with billing data processing, invoicing and payment tracking.
- Client support for forecasting, real time access to consumption data and financial history via web interface.
- Activity support through timely and accurate commercial, operational, financial information and consolidated overview.
- Facilitates future scenario and forecasts for business planning.
The software platform contains:
- modules for data acquisition from metering systems, from market operators, customers, suppliers and internal departments;
- modules for data processing and computations;
- modules for settlement, billing and monitoring cash flows;
- modules for generating various analyses and reports for internal use and for partners’ use or to be sent to various market operators according to the market rules.
For best results and an increased adaptability to client specific needs we chose to create a web application that runs on a powerful central server and can be accessed and managed from any digital equipment with online connectivity and a browser.
- High level of adaptability to every local energy market condition;
- High flexibility for easy integration with large business systems;
- Open Source architecture based on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) which allows a rapid development, scalability and standard interoperability;
- Web interfaces for unified interaction and ubiquitous access via internet browsers from any computational platform;
- Easy hardware scalability with business needs;
- Centralized database for fast inter-module communication, easy deployment and rapid disaster-recovery procedures;
- Modular solution for easy customization and future development through addition of new functionalities.
Client’s strategic benefits:
- An increase of the operational efficiency in core business areas;
- A better management of the operational and financial risks;
- An improved level of the customer service and a competitive advantage in the targeted markets;
- A boost in the flow and the quality of business information, both internally and externally, between the company and its business partners, market operators and other interested parties;
- A higher adaptability to the regulatory changes and market conditions;
- A highly efficient decisional process and an increased competence to business planning.