and Turn-key Projects
Our specialists are able to assume the project management for large power systems projects – rehabilitation or greenfield – with main focus for power installations up to 400 kV voltage level. Selectra provides project management as a stand-alone service, or as part of a turn-key project contract.
The high capability to understand the projects’ requirements, the markets’ rules and the clients’ businesses, the very good knowledge of relevant providers of equipment, services and civil works, combined with the internal engineering expertise, qualify Selectra as one of the most reliable general contractors for turn-key projects in the power sector.
- Rehabilitation of the 400 / 220 / 110 / 6 kV Iernut substation;
- Rehabilitation of the 220 / 110 kV Fundeni substation;
- New 400 kV Nadab substation;
- Rehabilitation of the 400 / 110 kV Gura Ialomitei substation;
- Rehabilitation of the 220 kV HPP Vidraru substation;
- New 110 kV HPP Poiana Teiului substation.
Siemens, ABB, Landis+Gyr, Verbund, OMV Petrom, Transelectrica, Hidroelectrica.
Rehabilitation of the 400 / 220 / 110 / 6 kV Iernut substation
- Project Management;
- Tender preparation;
- Establishment of the project organization;
- Project planning;
- Coordination of the suppliers;
- Coordination of the designing activities;
- Revision and coordination of the technical specification;
- Management of the FAT stages;
- Supervision and coordination of construction and erection works;
- Commercial activities (custom clearance, settlement, paper check, delivery records, etc.);
- Claims’ management.
- Commissioning Management;
- Warranty services.
Client: Transelectrica | Project co-financed by: World Bank | Contractor: Siemens Austria